Saturday, March 9, 2013

Vide-Oh! ep.3

Yay the new episode is done. Took forever to choose a song. On top of that I got to start out kinda late today since I was working the whole day. After work my friend taught me telemark skiing, after that I promised my roomies pancakes etc. so got in to editing quite late. I know some of the clips could be shorter but as I've said before, I'm no pro. Anyhow, the whole idea is to give you something alittlebit better every time so I hope you like this edit. Feedback is more than welcome, if you got any ideas of good camera angles etc. Or just feedback in general. In less than a week we're leaving for Björkliden in Sweden. The whole idea would be to film some bc runs and build a booter. We're bringing a sled so we should be able to get alot of runs, just need the weather to be on our side.... Totally hyped about the trip! Just realized that I got about one month of work left, after that it's prolly all shredding for a while. Insane how time passes.

Vide-Oh! ep.3 from Vide-Oh! on Vimeo.

1 comment: