Friday, August 26, 2011

Danny MacAskill and Deers ^_^

Might have posted link about this before but I don't think you can post enough videos of this guy.
Danny MacAskill is a frikin wizard on his bike and every time I se a new clip of him it just blows my mind as much as the first time.


This is the first one I saw and I still thinks it's insane.


Great music on both videos but I really like the song in the second one.
Band of Horses - The Funeral

About the deers around our house, I think they want me to become their leader. They keep coming closer to the house and when I come out they just stare at me, there's even a few with killer antlers.
I've tried to get some nice pictures taken but I need a better camera and I can't seem to get my videocamrea to work either.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to link trough Vimeo in the future, that small youtube window looks like shit and I can't make it any bigger

    ReplyDelete