Friday, August 5, 2011

"Vacation"

On my way to the summerhouse and since the busride I quite booring I desided to write something.
I got my 2 seats and set up my "office", got my phone for pictures, my laptop with mobile network, my shades, chilinuts, baby carrots and raspberry flavoured mineral water, you could say I got everything.

This is actually the second time I'm going there this summer cos I spent last weekend there aswell. But there isn't really that much to tell about the past weeks, just work, climbing and the gym.
Last weekend I caught up with some "summerfriends" (people you only meet at the summer house) and with the family. I took some nice nature pictures with my phone that I will uppload when I get a faster connection somewhere. Spending time at the summer house is all about sauna, swimming, chilling and spending time in the nature fishing and picking berries and mushrooms etc etc. I got a 500g pike which was my first catch of the year, hooray!
Will be nice to go there for a longer time now, and my sister is there with her boyfriend so it's nice to get to spend some time with them aswell.

My first summerjob ended today so now I have to figure out what to do next. For the moment it looks like I might work at a restaurant out in the archipelago for the most part of this month but I'll know for certain tomorrow when I go talk to the people working there.

I've felt distracted the last few day for some reason and now I totally lost my focus in writing it seems.
I guess I'll write some more when I can manage to keep my taughts together.

No comments:

Post a Comment