Friday, September 16, 2011

Let's EAT!

Starting off with something to listen to while ready even tho this is going to be a short post, I think!
Eat Helsinki kicks off today which is awesome, definatly going to eat alot this time. For a whole two weeks you will be able to eat alot of different meals all over Helsinki (and Turku) for only 10€/meal.
I will at least go have some sushi, the biggest burger in town at Morrison's, Hot & Smokey Beef burger at Memphis and... well too much food to mention.
My arm still isn't feeling that well, I really wanna go climbing today since veryone else seems to be going but dunno if I should since I really can't seem to take it easy and climb easier stuff if I go.
Gimme a call if you feel like going eating!

I'm defrosting my fridge and it seems like it has some kind of magical eternal ice because it won't melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment