Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We're getting closer

I'm beginning to get quite hyped for the incoming season, more than usual actually. Leaving for Levi once again in december for the ski-instructor course but I don't really know yet if I'll get to work there. I actually started my season some weeks ago at Skipoli's season opening party where they had lots of drinks and food. And outside they had 2 rails and later on we removed the raild and built a jump. I gotta say that I haven't been at a party that fun in a long time. Which might explain why I for some realy left everything at the location, and to make the experience even better, I got everything back. At first it felt scary as hell to hit the rails and the jump but I guess it's like riding a bicykle, you never really forget. I took some minor falls, but the pain the next day felt like everyone at the party had kicked me ten times. Still totally worth it. Park Sessions 2012: Heavenly Resort

Hyped! FREE snowboard video by Nitro Snowboards from Nitro Snowboards on Vimeo.

#FORUM Full-Length from Forum Snowboards on Vimeo.

This is not the best clip ever but I think it's cool since it's filmed 16.10 in Åre, Sweden 4 days later...

1 comment:

  1. The hit song for this season
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

    ReplyDelete