Saturday, February 12, 2011

12.2 On the road, again!

So this is where it starts. I decided to start a blog when I realized how awesome my life is and taught that there's prolly millions of people out there who wants to know what I have been up to lately. Naah, just kidding. Even tho a lot of crazy thing has gone down lately the main reason for this blog is to write about things that happen during my season snowboarding. I have read a lot of blogs by snowboarders and skiers and I'll try to make this one interesting enough for someone to read.

At the moment I'm sitting on a train on my way to the Finnish lappland and the ski-resort Levi, where I'll be working for the rest of the season if everything goes as planned. Not really anything new for me since I've spent a lot of time there before and actually two months this year already. I will be posting pictures and video footage as often as I can but at the moment I don't have a laptop which makes it kinda hard.

During this season a lot has happened. Sold my "primary" board to afford a new one. Spent new years eve in 3 different bars but can't remember anything of it. I have been riding lots and got some nice pictures taken aswell. Tried alpine skiing for the first time in many years. Played strip poker with some strippers. Sang karaoke etc etc etc.
I hope there's alot more to come during the season.

This trainride takes about 13h which means that I'll be arriving tomorrow morning. Let's see if I have the strength to attend the hip-hop party tomorrow, someone said it's going to be legendary and everyone will be there.
Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me, I get to try out my new board for the first time, totally excited!

1 comment:

  1. I´ll be reading this blog for sure. Allways fun to know what you are up to. Keep on blogging bro!

    ReplyDelete