Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting started

I haven't really gotten that much done lately even tho I have tried. My new job is nice and the ones I work with are friendly people aswell. Still haven't figured out how to get a new computer which sucks because I would actually have some video clips to share.
My new board is epic, I would say it's the best one I've ever had, scary fast in the pipe, it's really easy to do rotations and it runs like a train in high speeds. Due to the cold weather I haven't been riding that much lately, it has been between -25 - -35 every day which means that you ride for 1h and then you have to take a break for 45mins to warm yourself up again. I really need to get a warmer jacket.
I haven't really gotten any money at the moment so I can't go out drinking, living a more healthy life isn't too wrong either :) Since I got here on the 13th I've been out 2 times, on the 13th they had this Gangsta party in ArrĂ¡n so I just had to check it out. It was a fun night with rap-artists, dryhumping competitions and other crazy things ,but I still desided to leave early around 1:45 (what's wrong with me? Am I getting old or something?).
Time to get ready for work.
Scenery:

Cold and dark as it usually is here a big part of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment