Thursday, February 28, 2013

Edit update!

So now I have been trying everything to get my laptop to agree with me but it looks like the format of the mats from my other camera is too much for my computer to handle. I should get the solution to this problem next mon/tue, yay! Still fighting the flue but getting better, might not even take any meds tomorrow. Bumped into this vid and can't really deside if this is cool or just retarded :D Is this something you actually can learn how to do and actually stomp it most of the time or is this more about luck? And as many of you might know they come up with crazy ideas about how to build unique snowboards at SignalSnowboards, this time they made a rideable snowboard made out of glass, check it out. That's all for today, here is something I made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment