Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time to rest!

Wazzup! I'm actually uploading my newest clip as I'm writing this post. Because my computer doesn't want to fully agree with me it took me like 10 hours to edit, on top of that I couldn't add any effects such as slowmotions because that would end up with the computer crashing. But still. Last weekend we took a different approach on filming, we left the GoPro in the bag, used my normal vid cam and planned ahead what we wanted to film and where. However I'll edit those clips tomorrow, today I edited stuff we filmed earlier this month. We got what we wanted and the results were good, even tho I took a pretty nasty fall on my ass. I don't even think it's possible but it felt like a broke my right butt-cheek. But for once we got it on film and I will put it in the edit tomorrow. At the end of the day I took this cool picture of the sunset and Kaarle taking pictures of the sunset (not edited in any way). On saturday I actually felt abit weak already but yesterday I still desided to go to work, it was a slow day but still got the most of my strength. Today it felt hopeless getting out of bed, I was pretty much out of breath from sleeping. Went to the doctor and got subscribed 3 differend meds and 3 sick days. This is one reason why I have had time to edit. I did take a break mid day cos I found it hard to stay awake. I got my new bindings, Ride Rodeo, and they are just awesome. The date is set for our Björkliden trip so it really looks like this is happening, totally hyped about that. Let's just hope for awesome weather. So if my computer is feeling friendly tomorrow there will be another edit coming up tomorrow. Until then... Good Night!! zzzZzZzzzzzZz

Vide-Oh! ep.2 from Vide-Oh! on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment