Sunday, March 6, 2011

Progress

YAY! So I got my broken K2 Formula bindings replaced with new ones. Bought a new Jacket and got my new computer, so everything should be good, but, it isn't.
I edited a short clip and was satisfied with the result, only problem is that the quality wasn't that good and the filesize was 800MB *laff*, so now I have to learn how to use the computer etc. Hopefully I've got something to show later next week.
We went epic riding with Marika and Aki again, sunny and -2, and you could feel the mountain breeze. Nah, just kidding about that last part. The breeze was around 20+m/s and you ran out of speed before you reached the jumps.
But as usual we made the best of it and had fun. Marika, the toughest girl I know is riding with a fractured arm, and believe it or not, insists on doing handplants all the time. Aki a.k.a. The Man With the Vision" got us doing mctwists on the QP, "Just hit the QP with moderate speed and throw yourself downwards, kinda".
"The Broke and Broken crew" ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment