Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's getting hotter!

Hello everyone, if anyone actually reads this.
During the day we had like +10 degrees and sunny weather. I got my day off tomorrow so it's going to be epic if the weather stays the same, was thinking about spending my day doin tricks that I have no idea what so ever how to do.
Work has been crazy, we are selling 450+ pizzas almost every day and due to the nice weather people tend to drink more and act like idiots.
I guess someone took a hard fall at the front slope park today cos the abulance came there, then the fire department to close off the area and then the medi-helicopter, which usually means that something serious has happened. Let's hope nothing that bad happened.
The Disco Ensemble gig was LEGENDARY, I had an awesome night partying ike a crazy person.
Well, I guess it's time for Mountain Lab 1.5 and bed after that, big day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment