Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Party and shredding

So yesterday I desided to head out even tho I didn't get anyone to join me, and it was actually okay. Checked out 4 different bars and ended up finding some familiar faces. All in all a fun night.
For some reason I woke up early today even tho I went to bed around 4:30, headed for the SnowPark and for once the weather was on my side, sunny and almost no wind.
After some careful shaping and salting it was on, the landings were rock hard but I desided not to let it bother me. I had to admit the I got some nice bruises on my behind and it feels like someone shot me in the rear.
A friend filmes some of my runs, theese runs didn't go very well, when we put the camera away things got better. It's too bad I didn't get any good material from today but atleast it was a great day.
Disco Ensemble is performing live at Hullu Poro Areena on thursday which means that there is no way anyone can stop me from partying like an animal on thursday. It's prolly one of the best live bands in Finland, can't wait for the show.
Time to go to bed, work tomorrow again, and I got zero motivation left for work, trying to find the strength for 12 more days, but it's hard :(

No comments:

Post a Comment