Monday, April 18, 2011

This just in!

So today and tomorrow I don't have to go to work, this means that the weather is in some way shitty as usual, getting kinda tired of this, it's just depressing.
Went shredding today early in the morning since I was hoping to get some cool stuff filmed in the snowpark now that they have made the big kickers even bigger. Only problem, the frikin wind, once again. It seems like every single day I don't have to work the wind is there to ruin it all. Before heading to the slopes I went and bought some bananas and chocolate for lunch, had my camera fully charged so everything was perfect to start with.
As i said the weather was hopeless, bumped into Arttu who had realized the situation and was hitting the park on telemark skis and doing some really weird looking tricks. Later on he had changed to this this I don't even know what it's called but it's basically a mountainbike with small skis instead of wheels.
The sun was out for a while but then the wind picked up and it got cloudy so I just called it a day, bought a box of wine and went home.
Getting my buzz on it felt like even the TV is cursed today, first show on was some sick show called Man vs. Food. Basically this show is all about some dude visiting diners in the U.S. where they have this wall of fame for people who manage to eat a f-load of food in a short amount af time. I was close to loosing my sh*t looking at the poor guy trying to down 12 small hamburger looking things with ALOT of meat etc. and 200g of onionrings in 30 mins, seriously WTF?
Then 70's Show was on, suprisingly this was also some freaky musical episode where all the characters sang every 2 mins, what's up with this day?
Now I'm just listening to SlagsmÄlsklubben, drinking vine and watching Americas Funniest Home Videos without the sounds.

Tip of the day:
Check out a band called Scissors For Lefty for some great music.

Here are the pictures from my day on skis:




Klick on the picture for a larger image!

No comments:

Post a Comment